The judge approved our meeting today. So, we will be getting together again and with a new perspective to decide the fate of the Norris Brook culverts. That’s all for now.
From a previous post I had this information and do not know if it is still accurate given the prescribed notification schedules.
“The Selectmen surmise that a Deliberative Session will be held on June 6th, then the vote on July 12th.”
I got 7 yards of mulch in the driveway and it’s beautiful outside.